Viewing Your Payment History
To access information about your payments and to manage them, go to Invoices, then click on the Payments tab.
The following information is available here:
- Date. The date that the payment was made. All payments are grouped by year.
- Payment source. This is information on how the payment was made: Credit Card, ACH, Check, or Cash will be indicated as the source.
- Description. This usually includes the payment details, e.g. credit payment, payment created with an invoice that was already paid, manual payment.
- Invoices paid. The invoice number for which the payment was made. You can click on the invoice number to view its details.
- Amount. The payment amount. You can also see the total amount for all payments made during the year.
- Refunded. If the payment was refunded, the green icon is displayed next to the description.