Mobile: Sharing Documents With Third Parties
You can share your firm-prepared documents with third parties, such a mortgage banker or a lawyer.
1. Tap the burger icon on the top left, then tap Documents.
2. Tap the three dots to the right of the one or more documents you want to share, then tap Share.
3. Tap Add another email address for each third party you want to share the document(s) with.
4. Add an expiration date for each email address; the document will be available until that specified date.
5. Add a custom message for your recipients, then tap SEND.
Your selected document(s) will be shared with all parties, and a copy of the message will also be sent to the client. The recipients won’t be able to see who else has received the message (each will be sent a separate email).